How Fast Will I See Results?
The immediate effects of a session can last several days. Receiving sessions regularly provides deeper balancing and longer-lasting benefits (many clients book a session once a month).
If you’re dealing with a specific issue or health challenge, consider booking three sessions as a starting point. Deborah will create a treatment plan just for you. As a rule, acute conditions tend to balance faster than chronic ones.
Hypnosis sessions usually take a maximum of 5 or 6 sessions (sometimes more or less depending on the issue), and Deborah can make an assessment at the end of your first session.
How Does Booking a Session Work?
- Book online or call or email Deborah.
- Sessions can be booked for 60, 90, or 120 minutes, and can be for Reiki, Hypnosis, Reflexology, or a combination.
- The first Hypnosis session is 90 minutes.
Thank you so much for the hypnosis session. I have been feeling really good since, it’s amazing how fast you can see results!"— Georgiana L., Union Square, NYC
When and where does Deborah see clients for private sessions?
- Day and evening sessions are available Monday through Wednesday, noon-6:30pm.
- Sessions take place at 135 West 29th Street, Suite 604A (between 6th & 7th Avenue).
How is payment handled?
- Payment is due at the time of service in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
- Or pay online for sessions, packages, or gift certificates.
- If you need to change or cancel an appointment, please give 24-hour notice or you will be charged for the appointment.
- There is a $30 fee for returned checks.
Read on for more answers to frequently asked questions.