Fill out and bring the Intake Form with you to your first session.
Ways to Prolong the Effects of Your Session
After a Reiki, Reflexology, or Hypnosis session your mind and body continue to rebalance over the next few days, and even weeks, if you consciously support the process. Here’s how:
- For clients–things you can do and notice
- Check out ways to extend the effects of your session on my Pinterest boards
- Gabrielle Bernstein’s super easy one-minute meditation (that you can do anywhere)
- Dr. Weil’s 4-7-8 Breathing Exercise
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT/Tapping)
- EFT Handout
- An overview of EFT and explanation of how it works.
- A 6-minute video on how to do EFT.
- EFT video for kids.
- EFTUniverse.com offers a free weekly newsletter on ways to use EFT.
- The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living
by Nick Ortner
- Movie Technique
- Betty Erickson Special Handout
- Stopping the World Technique
- Heart Breathing Handout
- Balancing Breath Technique
- Backward Spin Technique
- Map Across Handout
- Necker Cube Handout
- TAPAS Accupressure Technique
- Kerry Rowett Kinesiology Tips
- Body Boundary Technique
- Ho’oponopono Technique
- Master Sha Forgiveness Practice
- Donna Eden’s Daily 5-Minute Energy Routine
- Frans Steine’s Grounding Techniques
Please note, if you are currently taking medication, have a diagnosis, or are experiencing chronic pain, a medical referral is required to learn self-hypnosis techniques for stress reduction and/or pain management.
Uncommon Knowledge offers an extended list of hypnosis downloads for a range of issues. While recordings aren’t able to be as personalized as a one-on-one hypnosis session, it can be helpful between sessions, and to prolong the effects of your one-on-one sessions.
5-Minute Journal: feel happier in 5 minutes a day
Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
Your Reiki Treatment: How to get the most out of it
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Practitioners I Recommend
Dr. Patrick Fratellone, general medicine and cardiology
Dr. Lauri Grossman, homeopathy
Kima Center for Physiotherapy
Ken Kobayshi, Honzokaku Natural Remedies Center, acupuncture
Dorene Hyman, acupuncture
Janice Zwail, colonics, 212.727.1012
Eileen Cuce, holistic nutrition
Jacqui Podel, clinical dietitian, 212.410.6052, podel_jg [at] aol.com
Dr. Lynda Klau, psychologist
Maria Rodriguez, astrology, 917. 328.0282, selfhealing1 [at] gmail.com